“Your Golf Mind Training for the Winter”
Studies have shown that when athletes continue to train in their minds, even when they cannot physically train for some reason, they return to the field in a more positive and focused way. Able to perform at their best quickly.
This free workshop is an introduction to the winter mindset program I run. There is real benefit from this workshop though as we will be running an eyes closed Hypnosis session to help you maintain your focus through the off-season.
A RECORDING WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL THAT REGISTER FOR THIS LIVE EVENT.
THE MORE YOU USE THE TECHNIQUES THE BETTER THEY GET.
- Learn about Hypnosis and how it works in golf
- Why is it important to keep training the mind even when the weather is too bad to play
- Live, eyes closed Hypnosis session to work on focus, motivation and other areas such as fitness and health
- Also focusing on using the range or a simulator to get the best results
- To prepare you for the next season
You can then listen to the recording as often as you like to refresh the work we do in the live session.
About Steve Woods
Steve has been helping people make positive changes since 2004. As a registered Hypnotist and after working in the general world of health and wellbeing Hypnotherapy for the first 15 years, Steve now focuses on enabling people to perform better.
Steve has had the pleasure and privilege of running workshops for the British Medical Association, speaking and demonstrating Hypnosis at National NHS events and working with high performing sports people over the years.
More recently he has been continuing to work in the world of sport whilst also making use of life changing Hypnosis to enable and enhance Business Performance for individuals and teams.